Multiple Awnings (“Multiple Awnings”) operates the www.auventsmultiples.com website (the “Site”). The designer, editor and producer of this Site is Multiple Awnings. The use of the Site is governed by the following terms and conditions of use, which constitute a contract between you and Multiple Awnings (the “Terms”). These Terms, as well as the content of the Site, may be removed, modified or updated by Multiple Awnings at any time.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, browsing or using the Site (hereinafter referred to as “use”), all users (hereinafter referred to as “you” or “users”) agree to the Terms set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
USE OF THE SITE
Multiple Awnings grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable right to view and temporarily download the content displayed on the Site for your personal or business non-commercial use. All content displayed or made available on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, documents, images, audio or video files, illustrations, software and HTML code (the “Content”) is the exclusive property of Multiple Awnings or its suppliers. The Content is protected by Canadian, U.S. and international law and by any applicable intellectual property laws, rules and regulations. Except as expressly permitted herein, you may not (I) use, copy, modify, display, delete, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, sell, resell, adapt or reverse engineer the Content, or use the Content as a basis for creating any other Content, or (II) use the Content on any other website or other media without the prior written consent of Multiple Awnings.
RULES OF CONDUCT
During your use of the Site, you must comply with the following rules of conduct:
- You must comply at all times with local, provincial or federal rules, laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, Canadian export and anti-discrimination laws and regulations.
- You must respect the intellectual property or privacy rights, including but not limited to patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets of any third party
- You may not upload, post, transmit or store any content:
- deemed unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, misleading, prejudicial, threatening, harassing, obscene or objectionable.
- that violates any contractual or privacy obligation to which you are bound.
- that disrupts or interferes with the normal operation of the Site, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuously posting repetitive content or unusually heavy content.
- not authorized by Multiple Awnings to post, including, but not limited to, any unused advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, franchises, concessions, clubs, sales offers, or any other form of content deemed unacceptable.
- that violate the personal or privacy rights of any individual by misusing the Content, including, but not limited to, stalking or tracking any individual, sending unsolicited email, and collecting personal information about a third party.
- You shall not, in any way, circumvent or attempt to circumvent the security measures of the Site.
- You may not use any device, process or mechanism (ex: robot) to monitor, retrieve, search or access any Content without the prior written consent of Multiple Awnings.
- You may not copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, upload, store, transmit, sell, resell, publish or reverse engineer any Content other than that which you have submitted or own, or use to create other content.
- You may not post or submit inaccurate, false or incomplete information, such as in your resume, biographical information or employment information.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent yourself, your entity or your affiliation to any third party.
INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY THE USER
The Site provides you with employment and career information. By submitting or entering information about yourself on the Site, you grant Multiple Awnings the perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable right and license, but not the obligation, to use, copy, modify, display, distribute, upload, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, transfer and adapt such information, in whole or in part and in any way, including but not limited to using it to create other content, on a global scale, forever and without any pay or royalties. You authorize Multiple Awnings to forward the submitted information to its clients or potential clients. You acknowledge that the Multiple Awnings site is a neutral space for users to obtain employment and career information. Multiple Awnings does not filter, or monitor submitted information. Multiple Awnings, therefore, does not account for the reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity or truthfulness of the information submitted. Multiple Awnings reserves the right to delete, remove, refuse to post or block any submitted information that it deems unacceptable. You acknowledge and agree that Multiple Awnings may retain copies of the information you submit and disclose it to a third party if deemed necessary, for, not limited to: (I) protect the integrity of the Site; (II) protect the rights of Multiple Awnings; (III) comply with any court order; and (IV) comply with any law enforcement action.
Multiple Awnings may interrupt, suspend or modify the Site at any time without notice, and Multiple Awnings may block, terminate or suspend your access or that of any user of the Site at any time, regardless of the reason, at its sole discretion.
LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS
The trademarks and logos used or displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Multiple Awnings. Nothing on the Site may be interpreted as direct or indirect permission to use any of these marks, without the prior written permission of the owner of the trademark.
You understand and agree that Multiple Awnings: (a) does not guarantee that you will receive a job offer through the site; (b) is not responsible for any job offer, selection, decision regarding employment or job presented by a third party; (c) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity or timeliness of information displayed by a third party; (d) is not responsible for content displayed by a third party, including, without limitation, with respect to opportunities for employment or eligibility lists; (e) is not your employer or agent, unless you sign an employment contract with Multiple Awnings. You should demonstrate judgement, prudence and common sense in evaluating third-party information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All the components of the Site, and the Site itself, are provided as is, with no implicit or explicit warranty. Subject to any public legislation to the contrary, Multiple Awnings disclaims all liability and offers no warranty. Multiple Awnings makes every effort to ensure the Site is free of error and assumes no responsibility for any errors that may occur. Multiple Awnings and its directors, officers, employees, partners, representatives and agents may not, under any circumstances, be held liable for any damage directly or indirectly related to the use of the Site, particularly the loss of data or a benefit resulting from the use of the components of the Site or the inability to use these components.
All rights that are not expressly granted under these terms are reserved for Multiple Awnings. Nothing contained in these terms may be interpreted as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, a licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Multiple Awnings.
PLACE OF OPERATION AND JURISDICTION
Multiple Awnings operates its Site from its offices in Beloeil, Quebec, Canada. You choose to use the Site on your own volition, and it is your responsibility to comply with all applicable local laws within the Province of Quebec. You and Multiple Awnings agree that the courts of the Province of Quebec, District of Beloeil, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of the use of the Site.
You acknowledge that you have no employment, representation, nor partnership relationship with Multiple Awnings and that you are not forming a joint venture with Multiple Awnings as a result of your use of the Site. This notice sets out, in its entirety, your binding agreement with Multiple Awnings with respect to your use of the Site, and this agreement may be supplemented by other legally binding agreements between you and Multiple Awnings.
HOW TO CONTACT MULTIPLE AWNINGS